Be the first to like this
You may have heard of SPX and SPXPM options. They are both Options on the S&P 500 Index. The SPX is the regular version, and the SPXPM is a variant that expires at the close of business after Thursday. Whereas the SPX Options close at the opening print on Friday.
Optiontiger is the creator of proprietary Options trading strategies that give traders a 75% edge on every trade. Please visit these links for more information.
1) SwingtradeMAX for swing trades - 20% to 80% in a few days to few weeks - http://www.optiontiger.com/swingtrademax/
2) DayTradeMAX - this is daytrading on steroids - http://www.optiontiger.com/daytrademax/
3) CondorMAX to manage Iron condors - http://www.optiontiger.com/optionedge-trading-system/
4) IncomeMAX spreads and straddles systems - Dredit and debit spreads and Straddles and Strangles - http://www.optiontiger.com/incomemax-strategies/
5) EarningsMAX - Powerful playbook of Earnings trades. Take advantage of Volatility bump and the "Crush"
To access over 400 Options education, trading, and stock market videos, please visit our YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/OptionTiger