Be the first to like this
Futures can play an important role in an Options investment context, because they can be great hedging instruments to an existing portfolio. In this course, we also introduce a new type of instrument - Options on Futures. An Option on a Future means that the underlying asset is the Future itself. This is bound to sound complicated, but we explain all of this in detail. In general, unless you're a Futures trader, you would not trade these instruments. However, what both these products offer is a 24-hour trading window. Therefore, if you had a normal portfolio comprised of Stocks and Options, and were concerned of some crisis brewing in overnight markets, its possible to hedge your portfolio in the middle of the night. In this course we show you to do this using both these instruments.
Optiontiger is the creator of proprietary Options trading strategies that give traders a 75% edge on every trade. Please visit these links for more information.
1) SwingtradeMAX for swing trades - 20% to 80% in a few days to few weeks - http://www.optiontiger.com/swingtrademax/
2) DayTradeMAX - this is daytrading on steroids - http://www.optiontiger.com/daytrademax/
3) CondorMAX to manage Iron condors - http://www.optiontiger.com/optionedge-trading-system/
4) IncomeMAX spreads and straddles systems - Dredit and debit spreads and Straddles and Strangles - http://www.optiontiger.com/incomemax-strategies/
5) EarningsMAX - Powerful playbook of Earnings trades. Take advantage of Volatility bump and the "Crush"
To access over 400 Options education, trading, and stock market videos, please visit our YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/OptionTiger