Kyle Claypool, CEOOptima Worldwide•Builtfirst computer at age 13•BS from Illinois (UIUC)•Worked at Natl. Center forSupercomputing Applications(NCSA)•WorldSkills Website DesignTechnical Expert and Judge forUSA (2010-Present)
• Search Engine Optimization: • Making sure customers can find you online!
• More site traffic = more customers!• 42% of people click on the #1 search result• Not on page 1? You’re invisible…• 57% of B2Bs say SEO makes the biggest impact on lead gen Average click percentages for top 10 search results
• Google determines your “neighborhood” based on links• Anchor text – what do the links say about you?• Ideally, anchor text should highlight your target keywords, not just your company name or logo.
• Know Your Customer • How do they search? • What sites are referring them? • What are they really looking for? • Are some keywords attracting the wrong audience? • What personal information can you gather about them?
• Know Your Competition • What keywords are they using? AdWords? • How do you match up for various search terms? • Who links to them?
Jan 2012 Apr 2012Keyword Monthly Google Google This client improved search traffic Searches Rankings Rankings by 20% in first 3 months, movingpie filling 110,000 - 15 many terms from not ranking at allpastry filling 6,600 17 5 to page 1-2 positions.cake filling 90,500 - 10almond filling 2,900 - 2baking fillingsfruit filling 1,000 6,600 - - 2 25 We expect exponential trafficalmond cake 40,500 - 9 growth as these terms break intoalmond paste 22,200 41 21baking recipes 1,000,000 - 47 the top of page 1.private label food 2,400 143 10
Contact us for a free Kyle Claypoolwebsite evaluation. Optima Worldwide 913.735.6586When you Google “web presence management,” we’re #1. What’s your #1 goal? www.optimaworldwide.com