TOP 5 IT CHALLENGES FOR
“Luck favors the prepared”
– Louis Pasteur
KNOW WHAT’S COMING AND BE PREPARED
• It’s already February and we have no time to spare in knowing the IT challenges we are about to face this year.
• At ManageEngine, we set about to find just that. We asked your peers about the same and here’s what they think.
Handling security threats
Adding new devices and
changes and compliance
between issues and finding
BUILDING NEW WALLS AIN’T THE ANSWER. STRENGTHEN YOUR FIREWALL
• A monstrous breach in the network and the havoc that
follows is the biggest fear in every network admin’s
• The best way to avoid a breach is to keep a check at the
gate of your network and fight away these monsters.
• Firewall management is a crucial aspect of network
monitoring. A neat firewall management ensures
OpManager Plus offers network security through firewall
policy management, network forensic audits, user
internet activity monitoring and much more.
DON’T LET BUDGET CUTS CUT THROUGH YOUR NETWORK.
• You love your network. You want to save it from any disaster
and keep it secure. But what would you do if your company is
unable to give you enough budget to do that?
• Here’s what you can do to not just make it through budget
cuts, but also come out flying.
• One of the most common seep holes for your money is the
multiple tools used to manage your network. Installation,
licensing and support – all multifold.
Cut the expense by replacing multiple tools with one that can
do the same or even more.
OpManager Plus is a 5-in-1 network management platform that
gives a holistic management of your network.
OPMANAGER PLUS – A 5 IN 1 NETWORK MONITORING SOLUTION
DON’T MAKE DO WITH AN ‘S’ WHEN YOUR NETWORK
REQUIRES AN ‘XXL’
• Is your business growing everyday? That’s good news. But
surely your business needs grow along too, which involves
adding new users and devices, and also careful monitoring.
• This is when your favorite monitoring solution can no longer
scale to meet your business needs.
Stop crunching your network into an ill-fitted solution.
OpManager Plus offers high flexibility and scalability to let you
add devices and users in bulk of any number.
WHO IS JOHN GALT?
• Change is the only constant. If you are a network admin, you
would know this statement can’t be any more true.
• So, what do you do when there is a change every minute at
every corner of your network? Each change carrying with it the
possibility of bringing down your sweet little network.
• Finding out who did what and when becomes a haunting
question that keeps hitting your face.
OpManager Plus let’s you track the changes made by every
operator with a label as ‘unauthorized change’ and also, let’s
you revert the changes.
Any upload by an operator will be sent for approval and will be
executed only upon approval.
NETWORK CONFIGURATION MANAGER – COMPARE VERSIONS AND
IDENTIFY THE CHANGES MADE
IT’S ALWAYS MORE THAN WHAT YOU CAN SEE.
• Treating the symptom is only going to pacify the monster for a
• Analyzing the root cause by correlating data from multiple
monitoring tools, and fixing the issue will ensure slaying of the
• It’s going to take more time than you could afford.
OpManager Plus, being the integrated monitoring platform, offers
a single page view of all data and enables you to correlate.
Once finding the root cause is made this simple, fixing it would be
a no biggie.
FIND OUT WHAT WENT WRONG AND WHAT CAUSED THE ISSUE.