Leading American Entertainment Company implements OpManager
Monitors 350 devices with OpManager
About the Customer
Number of Employees – 255
Industry - Entertainment, Toys and Games
Products – Comics, Animation, Games, Movies, Television
• The company required monitoring solutions specially for
their virtual servers based on VMware
• Prior to OpManager, multiple open source tools were
employed for server monitoring, flow analysis etc.
• They were looking out to reduce complexities caused by
the different network monitoring tools
Server Monitoring VMware
100 Network Devices 250 VMware
Sample Architecture before OpManager
How OpManager met their expectations?
• OpManager simplified their efforts by providing an
integrated solution for monitoring networks, servers and
VMware rather than using multiple tools
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Simple UI and scalable architecture to accommodate up
to 50000 interfaces.
• Affordable pricing
• OpManager provides real time statistics
of routers, switches, servers and all
SNMP enabled devices in the entire
• It monitors performance metrics such as
CPU and Memory Utilization, Errors
and Discards, Packet Loss, Response
Time and Latency
• OpManager monitors over 300 server
performance metrics including CPU & Memory
Utilization, server availability, disk utilization
and response times .
• Troubleshooting is made simple through tools
such as PING, Trace Route, web and RDP
• Out-of-the-box support for Dell, HP, IBM
servers, Windows services
• OpManager leverages VMware API to
provide support to ESX servers
• Virtual infrastructure monitoring provides
insights on host data, and raises alerts if
threshold levels are breached.
• With NFAAdd-on, OpManager analyzes
and monitors network traffic patterns
and bandwidth utilization(by apps,
users) in real time.
• OpManager helps drill down network
threats, DDOS attacks etc. with network
behavior anomaly detection
• With NCM Add-on, OpManager handles
network configuration changes swiftly.
• Security and compliance standards of IT
policies are maintained at all times
• View Reports, graphs of configuration
changes in real time to be up to date with
your entire network infrastructure