• Configuration changes are
recorded and time stamped
• User responsible for the change
• Total number and type of
changes are listed
• The changes in configurations
like modified, added and deleted
o Compliance policies
o Rule Management
o Policy Optimization.
• Supports different compliance
formats such as PCI, ISO, SANS,
• Continuously monitors your firewall
• Reports instantly on any rule
• Automatically schedules 'Security
Improve your firewall performance by analyzing the firewall policy
anomaly reports. Firewall Analyzer provides a detailed reports on the
In this case, second rule will never get hit. It is shadowed. Also, action is different for
both the Rules.
2. Redundancy anomaly:
Shadow and Redundant Rules are more or less similar. If Action differs it is shadow,
otherwise it is redundant.
Case 1 (R1 is subset/equal of R2): Administrator can remove R1
Case 2 (R2 is subset of R1): Administrator can remove R2
Set alert notification on the following alert profiles:
• Normal alert
• Anomaly alert
• Bandwidth alert
• Search the raw logs of
Firewall to pinpoint the exact
log entry which caused the
• Mine the security incidents
using the advanced search
of Raw Firewall logs.
• Set up and automate report profiles for any number of devices on which
Firewall Analyzer is reporting.
• Log filters let you define filters for the log data that is reported on.
Customized Reporting with Protocol Groups:
• Firewall Analyzer groups protocols into Protocol Groups based on their
• Audits & analyzes the complete
firewall security and
• Provides a security audit report
• Assess the best way to fix the
• Recommends best practices
based on the report.
• Supports up to 60
• For small and medium
Supports up to 1200 devices
For large scale network
Firewall Analyzer is a technology partner with :
What our partner has to say about us:
"This integration offers administrators an incredible amount of visibility into firewall systems. Application control goes
deeper with detailed usage reports, while change management, security reporting, event trends, and a detailed
compliance report for firewall configuration creates an immediate ROI for customers to present back to their
stakeholders." — Ben Oster, WatchGuard