Be the first to like this
So you have spent months convincing your leadership to go with OpenStack. Finally the keys of the cloud are turned over to you as the Cloud Operator, you then look over at your co-workers and say “now what”. The next set of phrases normally are something like: Now how do we best administer this cloud? Cloud is supposed to be easier, right?
* Discover some common day-to-day operator tasks
* Learn why OpenStack works well with open sourced automation tools
* Review some automation considerations before getting started
* Step thru how to automate a few of the operator tasks using open sourced automation tools
* Benefits of adopting an ‘Administration DevOps’ state of mind and next steps