Career – Contribution-Collaboration-
– Skills, success, being a known, respected person, doing
“good” for your organization, hunted by another?
• How do you benefit the people/organization around you?
How do you contribute by doing volunteer work?
• Work together; 1+1 > 2
• A true open source ecosystem requires active
engagement of the all of us (customer, developer,
business, authorities, competitors, partners) also for
• Collaboration is also about your work with the others –
what do you share? What do you get from the other
• WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
• Success: what is it? why do we need it?
– Economical situation
– Have done something that satisfies well yourself and others?
In some way or another, some of you will be a decision makers one day.
What will be China look like within 5, 10 years from now – in the
international software market?
• Your expectations (top 3)?
• How fast do you expect to switch between employers?
• Do you think there is a way to become a management member of a
– How would it happen?
– Is that what you are looking after?
• Is it so that this maybe isn’t the first choise?
– there are other ways too! So let’s think about that for a while…
» The Cycle >>
Senior Partner: Jouko Hyppönen