Post Industrial Design workshop at I Realize 09: The process
Post-Industrial Design Workshop:
* study post-industrial design
* share knowledge
* design & deliver three maps
* build networks
* have a nice day!
Open Space Technology + Net-Map Toolbox
Outcome: three maps
* NEEDS - the unmet needs, the unsolved problems
* DISRUPTIVE SOLUTIONS - possible disruptive
(technological?) solutions for the identified problems
* EXISTING ANSWERS - possible answers/solutions (i.e.
start-ups, technologies, ideas, groups, etc.) already
existing but not well known yet.
( + a roadmap?)
Outcome: open source document
* Xmind (open source & multiplatform) map
* Creative Commons file
* .pdf complete document
--> larger networks
--> other projects
Process (for each map)
* 30 min. Brainstorming
* life cycle: design, manufacturing, distribution, use, end of life
* impact (& sustainability): social, economic, environmental
* 30 min. Collective Analysis (Elements details):
* kind, geographical position, links, license, % complete, ...
* 30 min. Collective Analysis (Elements connections and influence)
* kind, direction, sign, weight