Linkedin is remarkable - if you know how to use it for your business. The problem is that most business are not quite sure how to leverage it to grow their network, leads and sales. It is a wonderful tool, if it is used properly.
Want to know how you can start to make it work for you and your business?
Join me, Doyle Buehler, author of The Digital Delusion, as I bring you my DSchool Introductory Webinar on Linkedin.
For a simple, quick, 20 minute webinar, find out what you can do to quickly grow your audience and grow your leads and Return on Investment by using Linkedin more effectively.
I will show you these 3 Simple Things:
The Tools you can use to double your Linkedin Network in 14 days
The Process to build your sales and leads based activity on Linkedin
The Knowledge needed to fully connect Linkedin with your own digital ecosystem
Want to learn more? Please join me for my weekly Webinar Wednesday http://bit.ly/events1999
Welcome to D-School -
• What we’ll cover
• Why Linkedin & Why For Your Business?
• Developing a Strategy & Making It Work
• Tools & Resources
• Admin Stuff
• Please type in your questions along the way
• Audio/video check?
• Screenshots? Yes! [Jing]
The Tools, The Process, The Knowledge
• 2nd Largest Social Network in the World
– 5.4 Million in Australia; 200 Million worldwide
• Strategy – WHY?
• What are you “about”?
• What is your value (WIIFM)?
• How does Linkedin “fit” across your digital
• Your Content Strategy – WHAT?
• Your Stories
• Your Value
• Conveying your value & stories
• Your Customer Personas
Your CONTENT Drives Your Audience
• What is YOUR Original Content?
– Not all sales
– Your Business Value
– WIIFM? “What’s In It For Me”
• Timing & Schedule
– Do you have one?
NOT a sales platform, but a
• Have an excellent profile picture
• Add a header image (new) - Pro
• Use descriptive words in all of your profile sections
• Change your key descriptor regularly
• Update your profile regularly
• Find YOUR Key Influencers & Follow Them
• Update your status regularly with ‘amazing’ content
How To “Connect”
• Inbound or Outbound?
– Inbound is about YOUR
profile, YOUR descriptions,
the detail of YOUR profile
and what YOU talk about
– Outbound is about YOUR
Influencers & YOUR
• Same, But Different!
• What is the MOST Annoying
form of “Real” Networking –
selling, selling selling –
don’t be ‘that’ guy.
1. Search for your Audience & your
Influencers [Don’t Sell!]
2. Make it Personal! Create & use a
short, saved introduction. Don’t
be lazy and use the canned
response [Don’t Sell!]
3. Once they have accepted, send a
thank you! [DON’T SELL]
4. Send them a “soft” gift that might
be able to help them – a checklist,
a link to a PDF guide – not a
brochure [Don’t Sell!]
5. If they are your target audience,
use a tool like
/ to keep them informed and
The Best Tools - Groups
• Join up to 50
– Make them count
– Look “laterally”
• Become a Top Contributor by spending 5 minutes
a day in a group, answering questions
• Should I create a Group?
– Must be Value/Outcome based
How to Grow you Audience?
• Reciprocity – SHARE LIKE COMMENT
• Interest Followers – Key People of Influence in
• Add YOUR content to the mix
• Be proactive & Outgoing.
– “ASK” to connect
– 5 Minutes/day
A Few Last Words
• Connect Linkedin integrally across your
entire digital platform
• Add Slideshare as some of your core
• Use Linkedin Publish & expand your group
• Connect Twitter to your Linkedin posts
• DON’T HARD SELL
• Your industry influencers? WHO are they?
• Your Schedule? WHAT is it?
• Your Value? HOW do you deliver it?
• Your ROI? WHERE is the Money?
• EXPERIMENT & GET ACTIVE
• LIKE & Share others It’s not ALL about you!
Don’t Waste Your Time
• Company Pages for Small Businesses
• Ads – until you have a full digital platform
• Don’t be boring!
• But yes, Say hello!
• When to post?
Free eBook NOW
)1 300 681 911 * doyle@TheDigitalDelusion.com www.TheDigitalDelusion.com
Join My Next Webinar
D-School is Coming Soon!Stay in touch so you can be the first to get the inside track
• Let’s Connect on Twitter @doylebuehler
• Linkedin too!
• Need any Tips? Please email me with ANY
• Call me 0413106880
Thank Your For Attending!
Are Your Ready to
“Click To Save The World”
Get your own 7-Point Digital