Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Case Study: RFID Attendance Monitor
• Objective: Replace the error-prone and admin-heavy paper copy
attendance monitoring system used in lecture halls with an automated
system, utilising the RFID enabled student ID cards.
• Volume: A couple of hundred units
• Budget: 🤔
From the “Illustrated Guide to Product Development, Pt 1” by Ben Einstein of @BoltVC
<date> - <revision>
DEVICE.BOT - Copper bottom
thruhole.tap - NC Drill file
- Board outline is defined in top silkscreen, please route to border.
- Please enlarge soldermask pads to fit your clearances as necessary
- Please remove overlapping silkscreen segments on copper (i.e: silkscreen should not cover pads)
- Mounting holes are specified as same pad size on drill and copper layers, these should be non-PTH
For questions please contact:
Lots o' docs
● Spec documents
● Bill of Materials
● Prototype Notes
● 3D model data
● Mechanical Data
● Product Notes