<date> - <revision>
DEVICE.BOT - Copper bottom
thruhole.tap - NC Drill file
- Board outline is defined in top silkscreen, please route to border.
- Please enlarge soldermask pads to fit your clearances as necessary
- Please remove overlapping silkscreen segments on copper (i.e: silkscreen should not cover
- Mounting holes are specified as same pad size on drill and copper layers, these should be
For questions please contact:
Bill of Materials
To supply all components and manufacture the PCB assembly as per
your latest BOM, our price is:
£X.XX each, based upon a single order for a quantity of X off units.
Delivery to be X weeks from placement of order.
Device programming or assembly testing are not included in the above pricing –
dependent upon cycle times, these operations would be charged extra at a rate of £X per
●(We would recommend the bare PCB to be panellised 2 up with a routed/scored breakout
and 10mm scrap all round.)
● One off charges of £X for PCB tooling and £X for SM stencil to be applied.
● Pricing includes SM assembly, conventional PCB assembly and AOI inspection of all units.
●All pricing is fixed for X days only from date of quotation.
●Payment terms are strictly X% of total value with order with balance due X days from date of invoice,
subject to prior acceptance of credit account.
●All quoted prices exclude VAT and delivery and lead times indicated are standard.
31. Useful Stuff
● Glossary of Acronyms Relevant to Electronics Manufacturing -
● Thoughts, experiences on realizing an idea, Ihsan Kehribar -
● Get Your PCBs Made, Dangerous Prototypes -
● Hardware will cut you (video), Amanda Wozniak -
● An example DFM checklist -