Olga Maria Flores Tarradas
ANT 1 COURSE
I choose the theme “Where the food comes
from?” because with the 5th grade students
because we are studying the structure “Where
are you from? Where is she /he /it from?”,
countries and continents and I think that this
topic links with the theme that they are
doing in class.
• Tittle of the lesson: Where your food comes
• Date: 23rd January 2014
• Unit of study: Unit 3
• Level and group: 5th grade Primary
• Number of Students : 23
Children are studying countries, the languages
that are spoken in this countries.
The structure: “Where are you from? Where is
he/she/ it from?”
What languages do you speak?
And here it is introduced “Where your food
• Review the structure : Where are you from?
• Where is he/she /it from?
• Review some names of different kinds
of food : bananas, coffee, cacao…
• Learn new countries, the names of people
related to the transport of food from one
country to other.
• Communication in a foreign language.
• Learning to learn.
• Competence in knowledge of the physical
world and interaction with it.
• Social competenece and citizen competence.
• Asking questions before and after watching
the video .
• Activities from the video.
• Food crossword.
• Self evaluation of the activity.
“where are you
Watch the video
“Fresh from the
name of the
Students aks Ss-SS
on to each
PHOTOS OF THE STUDENTS
Sorry but I can’t upload the photos of my
After doing the self-evaluation with my students ,
there are more than half of the class than
understand the video and the other half , two of
them don’t understand and the rest understand
it more or less.
This is the first time that they listen a video like this
one, because they are get use to the videos of
Find Out .
I ‘m going to do this experience with other groups
lets try how it works.