WHAT IS A BULLY?
A bully is someone who has no right to pick on tease an
• Statistics show that 1 out of 4 teens are bullied every day.
• Bullying statistics say revenge is the strongest motivation for
• -87% of students said shootings are motivated by a desire to
“get back at those who have hurt them”.
Columbine is the best example of this.
• Attacking someone. It involves hitting, kicking, pinching,
punching and anything to cause bodily harm.
• Verbally: involves name calling, insulting, making racist,
sexist jokes, remarks or teasing, Using words to bring
• Indirect Bullying is spreading nasty rumors about someone,
exclusion from social groups.
• Cyber bullying is the most common and most lethal.
1. Text message bullying
2. Picture/video clip
3. Phone call bullying via mobile phones
4. E-mail bullying
5. Chat-room bullying
6. Bullying through instant messaging (IM)
7. Bullying via websites
SUICIDE + BULLYING=BULLYCIDE
• Suicide is the third leading cause of death among young
Bully victims are between 2 to 9 times more likely to consider
suicide than non-victims.
It has to stop and it can with you. If you see someone being
bullied please say something or tell someone!