Art in People’s Life
ôîí äëÿ ïðåçåíòàöèè èñêóññòâî - Ïîèñê â Google.htm
Free Microphone Discussion
What is art?
• The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things,
but their inward significance. Aristotle
• Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart of man
go together. ~John Ruskin
• Art is more than just a beauty. Art must create an emotional link
between artist and viewer, one that “infects ” the viewer. Leo
• Art is something that makes us more thoughtful and well- balanced
humans. Shelley Esaak
• Art is making something out of nothing and selling it. Frank Zappa
• Art is something that is both functional and , hopefully, beautiful.
• A man paints with his brains and not with his
• He was born in 1935 in
• Then Foster won the Henry
Fellowship to the Yale
School of Architecture,
where he met future
business partner Richard
• hi-tech became the main
style of his work
Eero Aarnio was born 21 July 1932 in Helsinki. He is a Finnish interior
designer, well known for his furniture designs in the 1960s, notably his plastic
and fibreglass chairs. Aarnio's designs used very simple geometric forms.
Paul Henningsen( 9 September 1894 – 31 January 1967), Danish author
and critic, was one of the leading figures of the cultural life of Denmark
between the World Wars/ In Denmark, he is often referred to as PH.