Be the first to like this
Alcohol service involves many risks. Failure to act responsibly could result in fines, imprisonment, losing your liquor license, increased insurance costs, or, worst of all, losing your business. Get educated and educate your staff.
Did you know:
• It is illegal in Ohio to sell liquor to an intoxicated person?
• A person must be at least 18 years old to serve or sell alcoholic beverages in closed and sealed containers, at least 19 years old to sell alcoholic beverages in open containers (such as glasses) as a server and at least 21 years old to be a bartender?
• A server could go to jail if they over-serve a customer and subsequently that customer injures another person?
• As an ORA member you get 15% off all ServSafe online training materials?
If your business has a liquor license, you need to attend this important webinar. What you’ll learn could save you time, money and help safeguard your business.
You’ll learn …
• Safe serving practices
• Insurance ramifications
• Common violations and how to avoid them
• ServSafe Alcohol training information