1. You must create an introductory monologue, it should only be 15 - 45 seconds long.
Introduce yourself . Let the audience know who they are listening to. Write your introductory script here. Make sure to write everything you are going to say.
Introduce your topic. You could say something like “Today we are going to discuss.. 2. Write your introduction here. These are the actual lines you are going to be recording.
1. The Intro music jingle should only be about 25- 45 seconds longs. Don’t let it become too overpowering.
For example you can have broadcast news. Your ideas for different bits of introductory music.
Just remember to adjust the volume level, so that it doesn’t overpower the speaker.
Think about how you will deliver your content. What type of format? Will you use a Talk Show, Radio Show, How to, PSA, Interview etc. 2. Then write your script for your show. Write lines for each person in your group.
1. Don’t forget to say goodbye, hasta la vista etc.
1. Thank your guest for making an appearance, and invite them to return.
What will be your topic for the next podcast? Remember to detail your script accurately.
Thank your listening audience, and remind them to stay tuned for the next installment of the shcw, program, etc. 2. Write your script clearly
1. Insert closing music jingle for your podcast.
Podcasting Made Easy created by M. Rodriguez
Podcasting Made Easy Created by: Ms. M. Rodriguez