Why you should
participate in SIPit
1. Improve your
• At SIPit you bring your application and put
it to tests with a large set of other SIP
implementations.You will get feedback that
will improve your application.
2. Find bugs before your
customers ﬁnd them
• At SIPit, your application will be interacting
with a large set of applications that your
customers use, and put in situations you
have not expected. Find the bugs ﬁrst.
3. Learn more
• At SIPit you learn more about SIP and new
things added to the SIP family of standards.
You meet the people working with SIP in
the IETF and can ask all your questions.
4. Build a network
• At SIPit you meet developers from a large
set of companies working with SIP. You
build a personal network that you can use
when you get interoperability issues later
• At SIPit, there’s room to discuss new ideas
and explore new stuff. You spend one week
in a room ﬁlled with innovative people
working with real time communication.
Get inspiration and immediate feedback.
• Tests are conﬁdential. You are in a safe
environment for new and coming products.
What we test.
• One-to-one and group tests
• Based on the need of participating
• Basic 3261 call scenarios over IPv4 and IPv6
as well as new things like GIN, WebRTC, SIP
Outbound, SIP identity and much more.
• SIPit #31 is taking place in Nice, France,
Sept 29 - Oct 3 2014, hosted by Etsi
• Organized by the SIP Forum
• We will include WebRTC-IT