The Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Excellence Award is conferred by the Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM) to recognize organizations that have attained a high level of manufacturing excellence.
The TPM excellence initiative helps organizations to know where they are on the excellence journey and what they need to do to achieve a higher level of performance. This is done through a thorough assessment of organizational performance against the requirements of an internationally benchmarked TPM excellence framework.
HOW TO USE THE TPM SELF-ASSESSMENT GUIDE & TOOL
Use the guidebook to help you perform the TPM self-assessment process. Use the tool to benchmark your organization's TPM performance in ten areas of evaluation based on the TPM excellence criteria and checklist items. The total score will give you a baseline of where you are, and the identified strengths and areas for improvement will help you chart an action plan to improve overall performance.
By the end of this self-assessment program, you will be able to:
1. Understand the TPM framework based on the JIPM standard for world-class manufacturing excellence
2. Define the TPM Criteria and Evaluation Areas
3. Describe the Point Values and Scoring Guidelines
4. Conduct a systematic TPM self-assessment and identify areas for improvement
5. Establish a baseline position so you can measure your progress over time
1. Overview of the TPM Excellence Model
2. Criteria for TPM Excellence
3. Award Criteria Guidance Points
4. Scoring Guidelines
5. TPM Self-assessment
6. Post TPM Self-assessment
Note: This package comes with a TPM self-assessment guidebook (PowerPoint format) and a TPM self-assessment tool (Word format).
TO DOWNLOAD THIS GUIDE & TOOL, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg