The Six Steps of Kaizen articulates the six improvement steps that are practiced by Toyota during the past decades. It focuses on the skills, methods and analysis techniques. Please note that this process is not about running a western-style Kaizen event, selecting areas for Kaizen or detailing best practices for running such workshops.
Implementing the Six Steps of Kaizen will facilitate your company or organization to achieve a new standard or level of performance and enhance your competitiveness.
In this highly detailed training presentation, you will review the same methods and techniques that are harnessed by generations of Toyota supervisors, managers and engineers. They include techniques for uncovering waste, waste analysis and generating ideas for improvement. Mastery of these timeless techniques will improve your ability to conduct improvement in almost any setting and generate improvement results for your organization.
1. Understand the principles and key concepts of kaizen
2. Acquire in-depth knowledge on the six basic steps of kaizen
3. Understand the application of the key tools of kaizen
4. Define the critical success factors in developing and sustaining a kaizen culture
1. Introduction to Kaizen
2. Step 1: Discover Improvement Potential
3. Step 2: Analyze the Current Methods
4. Step 3: Generate Original Ideas
5. Step 4: Develop an Implementation Plan
6. Step 5: Implement the Plan
7. Step 6: Evaluate the New Method
8. Critical success factors
To download this presentation, visit: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg