Studies have shown that only 40% of organizations have a formal system for employees to submit ideas. This means that most organizations have missed out on the opportunity to increase customer satisfaction, improve bottom line and enhance employee satisfaction.
On the other hand, those with existing Suggestion Systems have encountered poor participation rates, low implementation rates and a complicated evaluation system. Others have found that their suggestion boxes are either empty most of the time or have become trash bins. It is rare to find good quality ideas that are logical, radical and practical to implement.
With this presentation, you will learn how to put in place a lean and effective employee suggestion system that generates a constant flow of good quality ideas.
1. Understand the key elements of a suggestion system
2. Define how to plan and launch an effective suggestion system
3. Describe how to set up a strategy and mechanism to generate ideas, capture quality ideas, evaluate ideas and sustain a constant flow of ideas
4. Explain how to develop employees to identify opportunities for improvement and write good quality ideas
5. Define success factors for sustaining a suggestion system
1. Introduction to Kaizen
2. Introduction & Basic Concepts of a Suggestion System
3. Scope of Suggestions
4. Goals of a Suggestion System
5. Planning & Launching a Suggestion System
6. Roles & Responsibilities
7. The Suggestions Process
8. Evaluation & Award Systems
9. Examples of Effective Procedures
10. Techniques for Developing Creativity
11. Examples of Ideas for Improvement
12. Points for Improvement
13. Ways to Develop "Kaizen Eyes"
14. How to Sustain a Suggestion System
To download this complete presentation, please visit: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg