Lean Thinking is a management philosophy based on the Toyota Production System (TPS). With Lean Thinking, you will be able to enhance value for your customers by improving service delivery and eliminating waste. Simply put, by becoming a Lean organization, you will be able to improve personal effectiveness, increase productivity and create greater customer value with less resources.
This training presentation is especially tailored for service industries. By teaching this presentation to managers and employees, they will have a better understanding of the Lean principles and approach to eliminating waste, and will be more forthcoming to lead and participate in the Lean implementation process.
1. Understand the principles and key concepts of Lean
2. Acquire knowledge on the key Lean methods and tools and their applications to improve personal effectiveness, value creation and waste elimination
3. Identify ways to develop “Kaizen eyes” to look for improvement opportunities
4. Describe the various Lean roles
1. Introduction to Lean Thinking
2. Key Concepts of Lean Thinking
3. Overview of Lean Methods & Tools
4. Ways to develop "Kaizen Eyes"
5. Lean Roles
6. Sustaining a Lean Culture
To download this complete presentation, please visit: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg