ISO 50001:2011 is a global energy management system (EnMS) which is adopted by thousands of companies all over the world. The intent of ISO 50001 is to provide a framework for a holistic, strategic approach to an organization's energy policy, plans and actions. The benefits of implementing the ISO 50001 framework include increased efficiency in the use of energy and resources and reduction in waste outputs.
Developed by a certified EnMS lead auditor, this presentation can be used to brief staff, new hires and potential auditees so as to create awareness of the ISO 50001 standard. This presentation includes the what and benefits of ISO 50001, the EnMS key elements, the certification process and offers practical tips on how to handle an audit session.
1. Provide background knowledge on ISO 50001
2. Gain an overview of ISO 50001 key elements and the certification process
3. Gather useful tips on handling an audit session
1. Overview of ISO 50001
- About ISO
- What is ISO 50001?
- Where Did ISO 50001 Come From?
- How Does ISO 50001 Work?
- ISO 50001 & ISO 14001
- Benefits of ISO 50001
- Saving Energy Means Saving Money
- Advantages of Certification
2. ISO 50001 Key Elements
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle is the Operating Principle of ISO 50001
- ISO 50001 Approach is Based on the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 50001 Key Elements
- Continual Improvement
3. ISO 50001 Certification
- Becoming ISO 50001 Certified
- Getting Ready for ISO 50001 Certification
- The ISO 50001 Certification Audit Process
- Audit Findings
4. Handling the Audit Session
- Rights of Auditee
- Rights of Auditor
- How to Handle the Audit Session?
- Auditee’s Conduct
To download this presentation, visit: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg