ISO 14001:2015 is a global environmental management system (EMS) which is adopted by thousands of companies all over the world. The intent of ISO 14001:2015 is to provide a framework for a holistic, strategic approach to an organization's environmental policy, plans and actions. The benefits of implementing the ISO 14001:2015 framework include increased efficiency in the use of energy and resources and reduction in waste outputs.
Developed by a certified EMS lead auditor, this presentation can be used to brief staff, new hires and potential auditees so as to create awareness of the ISO 14001:2015 standard. This presentation includes the what and benefits of ISO 14001:2015, the EMS structure, the implementation process and offers practical tips on how to handle an audit session.
1. Provide background knowledge on ISO 14001
2. Gain an overview of ISO 14001 structure
3. Understand the ISO 14001 regiatration process and the key implementation steps
4. Gather useful tips on handling an audit session
1. Overview of ISO 14001
2. ISO 14001 Structure
3. ISO 14001 Registration
4. Implementing ISO 14001
5. Handling the Audit Session
To download this complete presentation, please go to: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg