There are good meetings, and there are bad meetings. Bad meetings appear to drag on forever, they never seem to get to the point and are a waste of time. Effective meetings leave us energized and feel that we have really accomplished something.
This presentation provides a simple three-step process for running effective meetings. It includes planning, conducting the meeting, review and follow up, as well as useful tips for successful meetings.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
1. Make the necessary preparations for a meeting to achieve the desired outcomes
2. Conduct an effective meeting
3. Perform a meeting review and follow up
1. Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
2. Planning the Meeting
3. Conducting the Meeting
4. Reviewing the Meeting
5. Secrets to Successful Meetings
To download this complete presentation, please visit: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg