Be the first to like this
According to Forbes, 70% of all Digital Transformations fail most often due to organizational resistance to change. This presentation provides an overview of Digital Transformation with a strong focus on the soft aspects: changing employee mindsets and behaviors as well as the organizational culture and developing capabilities.
This document provides practical guidelines on developing a solid cultural foundation and the various frameworks/models for change management. It also serves as complementary materials to a digital transformation strategy and deployment guide.
Finally, this presentation helps to clarify the fuzziness around Digital Transformation and prepares key stakeholders in the organization for the Digital Transformation journey.
1. Acquire knowledge on the principles and key concepts of digital transformation
2. Understand the soft aspects of Digital Transformation - people, organization and change management
3. Identify the pitfalls to avoid and define the critical success factors of digital transformation
1. Introduction & Key Concepts of Digital Transformation
2. Organizational Impact of Digital Transformation
3. Guidelines for Change Management
4. Pitfalls to Avoid & Critical Success Factors
Additional concepts covered include Design Thinking Principles, Martec's Law on Technology & Organizational Change, Customer Journeys, The Enrolment Curve, The Change Curve (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross), The Change Management Process, Business Model Canvas, McKinsey's 7S Framework for Organizational Alignment, Lencioni's Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Tuckman's Model of Team Development, Szpekman's Communication Framework, Ulrich's HR Competency Model, Conscious Competence Learning Model, Training Needs Analysis and the Emotional Competence Framework.
To download this complete presentation, visit: https://www.oeconsulting.com.sg/training-presentations