A Few Little Tips That Will Help You Attract And Retain Customers
The Creative Company
A few little tips that will help you attract and retain customers
Getting a new customer isn’t easy , but
keeping them interested and attracted to
other products is even harder. At oddbox
design we improve your chances.
• Motivate your customer through your design
of your site. Its better do demonstrate and
feature a few things you can do really well
than detail every service you can offer by the
off chance they might just need it.
So who is your customer, what are
they going to be doing?
• For a site to be usable, a simple page flow
must match your company online objectives
and match your customers’ needs. Keep it
simple. Things like splash screen are not
useful. Large amounts of text on page also
don not work because it makes it difficult for
customer find and extract useful information.
Make use of effective writing; Talk business
and cut the crap
• Technology limitations, once you have
identified your customers optimize the site for
compatibility. People won't hang around.
Customers can be impatient.
• Monitor traffic. You want to take a snap shot
of every person that comes to your website
and this will help you benchmark any future
• Entice them towards their goal include a
tagline. It should be the most obvious element
on the page and it should clearly describe
your company in one phrase.
The human Factor
• Giving your customers the human factor.
Customers are impatient on the internet and
insist of instant gratification. Design your
content so it's easily meets their expectations.
Get rid of the question marks, make it solution
Say the important stuff 1 st
• Give it a quick scan. The first two paragraphs
state the most important information and
ultimately be consistent. This includes
navigation, buttons, and forms and so on.
Your customer must feel its quality product
Don't leave your customers feeling blue
• By changing the colour of visited links, this will
allow your visitors to focus on your content
instead of a playing a game of the navigation
maze. Better sense of orientation will make it
a better user experience and with the use of a
site map this will put your customer back on
the map and also help a search engine rank
Does it feel right?
• If in doubt, leave it out. Your interface should
be free of everything that is not necessary in
terms of customer completing their tasks.
• People don't like to be obstructed to complete
a survey while trying to buy a last minute
Quality and Credibility
• Customers appreciate quality and credibility.
Customer would be probably be eager to
provide an email address if they were asked
for it after they'd seen your product/service,
so they have an idea of what they were going
to get in return.
• In summary your site should tick all the below, if
it does you can beat the competition. If you’re
looking for a assistance that will make a
difference give us a call
• High quality information
• Updated often
• Minimal download time
• Ease of use
• Meets the user needs
• Thank you for taking the time reading through
our slides. We hope you have found it useful.
• If you have any questions or need assistance
please don’t hesitate to email
TEL : 0161 298 1022