What is Educational Leadership?
• Is where school administrators brings an optimistic change to
educational policies and procedures.
• Works to improve the effectiveness of schools or educational
• Promote student achievement, support and develop a talented staff
and build a solid organizational structure
The roots of education are bitter, but the
fruit is sweet. –Aristotle--
Who are Educational Leaders?
Learning is not the product of teaching. Learning is
product of the activity of learners. –John Holt--
Vision & Contributions of Educational
• Educational leaders makes contributions with giving their time, energy,
ideas, knowledge, emotion, assistance, money, etc., to the community.
• Participate in and support of the communities that are relevant to the
field you operate within and the team(s) you lead.
• Document the best practices and procedures and sharing these through
training programs and conferences to help improve the overall level of
excellence within the community.
• Inspire and motivate yourself and/or others to participate and to follow
Principals of Educational Leadership
• Knowing ourselves then seek for self improvement
• Being technically proficient
• Seeking for responsibility and taking responsibility for our actions
• Making sound and timely decisions
• Setting examples
• Understanding the students and looking out for their well-being
• Applying our full capabilities for the success of our students