Shared Mailbox is a popular feature of office 365 that serve for storing “Public data” that we want to share between organization users.
• (In the current time, Exchange online doesn’t support the option of: Public Folder. Shared Mailbox could be used as a alternative solution )
In this presentation we will review
• What are the characters of: Shared Mailbox.
• How to create and managed Shared Mailbox.
1. Shared Mailbox - PowerShell commands article
You can read more information and get the PowerShell commands that we use in the video clip by reading the following article
2. PowerPoint presentation
You can watch and download the PowerPoint presentation from the following link:
3. How to create Remote PowerShell session to Exchange online
You can learn how to create Remote PowerShell session to Exchange online by using the following link: