Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, to taste
1 whole peppercorn, optional (Black,white, green and or or pink)
1. Blend honey and mustard in a small bowl with a fork until emulsified.
2. Drizzle in the balsamic vinegar until dressing is just thin enough to pour over salad.
3. Taste and add more vinegar if desired.
4. Crush the peppercorns with a mortar and pestle or in a spice grinder.
5. Mix in dressing and drizzle on salad.
Creamy Mustard Dressing
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon honey (or splenda for diabetic)
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon English mustard (mild)
1 pinch salt
1. Combine buttermilk, honey, vinegar, mustard and salt into a screw top jar. Secure lid and shake
until well combined.
2. Recommended to drizzle over chargrilled vegetables, roast pumpkin or pasta salad.
3. Store in the jar in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Strawberry-peppercorn Vinaigrette Dressing
1 cup fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and quartered
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper
1. Place ingredients in food processor or blender.
2. Process or blend until smooth.
Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano ¾ tablespoon paprika
1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil ¾ tablespoon dried dill
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic salt ¾ tablespoon dried rosemary
1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons salt
1. Combine all in a container with a tight fitting lid and shake.
2. For salad dressing,combine 1 1/2 tbsp mix with1/4 cup vinegar,2 1/2 tbsp water and 3/4 cup oil in a bottle with a lid
3. Let stand 1 hour to blend.
Yogurt, Honey, Lemon and Lime Dressing
1/2 cup nonfat yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Just before serving, combine the yogurt, honey, and lime juice in a small bowl.
2. Whisk until blended.
Creamy Feta-Red Wine Vinegar Salad Dressing
● 4 ounces (115 g) feta cheese
● 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
● 1 teaspoon finely-chopped fresh thyme or oregano
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 5 tablespoons water
● salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Mash the feta with the vinegar and herbs with a fork until fairly smooth.
2. Mix in the olive oil and water, until smooth. Because feta cheese can vary in moisture, add more oil, vinegar, or
water, if desired.
3. Season with pepper and salt, to taste.
Low Fat French Dressing
• 1/3 cup ketchup
• 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1/2 small onion, quartered
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine ketchup, sugar, vinegar, oil, onion, paprika and Worcestershire sauce in a blender or food processor. Pulse
and blend until the onion is well chopped. Chill and serve.
• 1/2 cup fat-free creamy salad dressing (not fat-free mayonnaise -Use Fat-free Miracle Whip)
• 1/4 cup 2% milk
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar or Splenda
• 1/8 cup distilled white vinegar or rice wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together salad dressing, milk, white sugar, vinegar, and poppy seeds. Chill until ready to use.
Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
• Juice of one large navel orange
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon brown sugar
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
• Dash of salt
• Fresh ground black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
Place all ingredients in salad cruet and shake very well. Store in refrigerator.
*1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1/4 cup fat-free, chicken broth
• Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, cheese, garlic lemon juice, chicken broth and salt and pepper. Pour over salad,
toss and serve.
Raspberry Dijon Salad Dressing
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• Salt if desired to taste
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 1/2 cup low fat raspberry yogurt
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
Combine all ingredients and mix well with whisk.
Refrigerate 1 hour before use.
Southwestern Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
• 1/2 cup low fat sour cream ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1-2 tablespoon skim milk, depending on your thickness preference ¼ teaspoon paprika
• 2 tablespoons minced tomato ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
• 1 tablespoon white vinegar ⅛-¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 2 teaspoons canned jalapeno slices, minced ¼-½ teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 tablespoon finely minced onion ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
For best results, cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Oriental Salad Dressing
• 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
• 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix with an electric mixer until well blended and sugar is dissolved.
Chill before serving.
Creamy Caesar Dressing
• 1 cup non fat yogurt
• 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise (we used Hellmann's®)
• 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
• 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• Fresh ground pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and mix well and chill before serving.