Be the first to like this
During the “Architecting for the Cloud” breakfast seminar we discussed the requirements of modern cloud-based applications and how to overcome the constraints of traditional database infrastructure.
We discussed how the right cloud-based database architecture can:
- Provide easy and fast access across multiple geographies
- Handle rapid user growth by adding new servers on demand
- Provide high performance even in the face of heavy application usage
- Offer around-the-clock resiliency and uptime
- Deliver cloud-enabled apps in public, private, or hybrid cloud environments