Be the first to like this
During the “Architecting for the Cloud” breakfast seminar where we discussed the requirements of modern cloud-based applications and how to overcome the confinement of traditional on-premises infrastructure.
We heard from data management practitioners and cloud strategists from Amazon Web Services and NuoDB about how organizations are meeting the challenges associated with building new or migrating existing applications to the cloud.
Finally, we discussed how the right cloud-based architecture can:
- Handle rapid user growth by adding new servers on demand
- Provide high performance even in the face of heavy application usage
- Offer around-the-clock resiliency and uptime
- Provide easy and fast access across multiple geographies
- Deliver cloud-enabled apps in public, private, or hybrid cloud environments