Be the first to like this
All Metal(Iron, Die-Casted, Bronze, Steel and Aluminum) valves for Fire Extinguishers and fire fighting equipments/installations/machinery/furnishments will be replaced with Plastics(Engineering Plastics, such are MC Nylon, Nylon 6, Acetyle, and Nylon 66 including, but not limited to "Reny" of Mitstubish or "Polyamide 66" of Rhodia).
As All metals are more expensive and much more heavier than plastics(even Engineering Plastics), all valves for "Fire Extinguishers" in this world, including but not limited to "Sprinkler", Fittings and Couplings in the fire industry in the world will be replaced with plastic(EP, Engineering Plastic) in a few years.
Kffc(Korea Fire Fighting Corporation) has the international patents(pending) on this Plastic Valves for Fire Extinguisher and
following Products for Fire Fighting Industries;
1. Nude Fire Extinguisher(Polycarbonate Cylinder)
2. Plastic Sprikler
3. Plastic Sprikler Head
4. Plastic Fire Hose Coupling
5. Plastic Fire Hose Fittings
6. Polycarbonate Fire Hose Container Cover(Not, Acryl)
7. Polycarbonate Cover for Exterior Air Conditioner to prevent
heated air from Air Conditioner to blow directly to passengers
8. Plastic Emergency Keys(now metal edges or knife) for Automobiles
9. PolycarbonateHanging "Automatic Diffusion Fire Extinguisher"
under the ceilings or on the walls
10. Advertisement Sign Board in the shape of Round or Rectangular in Polycarbonate Plastic with LED lights inside and Gas(Halon or HDFC-123 Hydor Gas) to become "Automatic Diffusion Fire Extinguisher" in case of Fires nearby
11. Electric Bulb with Fire Extinguisher inside, with Polycarbonate Bulb or Globe as outside Pressure Container or Cylinder, LED lights as lighting sources and Fire Extinguishing Agents of Halon, HDFC-123 Gas or some other chemicals as fire
extinguishing chemical agents).
12. All Polycarbonate Pressure Containing Cans, Bottles and Sprays for Perfumes, Hair Tonics, Spray types of Fire Extinguishers and so on)