nuCloud CultureRevised: January 2013 843-409-7557 firstname.lastname@example.org 2 Cog Hill Drive Simpsonville, SC 29681
1. Personal AccountabilityWe hate micromanaging but equally hate when someone saysthey will do something and don’t. We want to empower ouremployees to make decisions on their own. We believe personalaccountability is the single most important element to “get shitdone” and create successful employees. We believe this singlecharacteristic goes at the top of our list because it sprinkles itsway into the rest. At nuCloud you are responsible for yourdecisions/actions and we encourage that!
2. Customer ServiceWe believe in the Golden Rule, one should treat others as onewould like others to treat oneself. The biggest driver of success ismore than pleasing a customer, it is making them successful andsharing in that joyful experience! We do the right thing simplybecause it is the right thing to do, no questions asked. Becausewe are based on a recurring revenuemodel we also financially benefitfrom happy and successfulcustomers who want to stay withus forever.
3. TransparencyWe could easily substitute communication into this slot but wefeel that transparency is a stronger form of the same concept.This doesn’t mean that we go out of our way to show our dirtylaundry, but we will openly share what we feel is appropriate. Yousee, not only do we want to solve your problem but we want tobe open and honest with you if there is a better way to do it.
4. HumbleStay grounded. Everyone isresponsible and available. Nobody is too good to do anything.
5. MarketerWe believe in inbound marketing. We believe that everyone isa public face of the company in all their interactions. Since you represent the company, you are marketing the company. As a policy of interacting publically, don’t do anything stupid!
6. Financially ConservativeWe don’t like wasting money. The more we waste the lessthat goes into our own pockets. This doesn’t mean that wedon’t believe in extra spending to celebrate our sharedsuccesses though.
7. ScaleHow can we do more with less? Does this effort scale?Relationships and customer service never scale, so this issomething that we will constantly battle with other values. Weshould be open and admit our struggle between the two.
8. Long-Term ValueIt doesn’t matter if it’s the harder thing to do, ifsomething is the right thing to do over the long term then we do that. We think about how our actions don’t just have impacts today but over the long run.
9. ChangeWe acknowledge that there is always a better way to do anythingand are always looking for that better way. This might includechanging the way we do things but hopefully not changing ourcore values. We realize this can conflict with our long-term viewfrom time to time.
10. Have FunWe believe that work should be fun. We realize that every secondof every day isn’t going to be the greatest, but overall we want tobe happy and enjoy what we do. We believe a large part of this isactively enjoying ourselves and our time at work.
Like What You See?http://www.nucloud.com/about/careers/