Thank you for signing up for the Tech Triage webinar with Andy Wolber on Wednesday, February 11.
Here's what you need to do to join the webinar.
1. A few minutes before 10 am on Wednesday, February 11, go to:
(if that link doesn't work, try: http://tinyurl.com/awolber.)
2. Dial-in to the toll-free conferencing line:
888-387-8686, conference code is 9162509.
If possible, please place your phone on quot;MUTEquot; when not speaking.
3. The session will last approximately 90-minutes.
4. You may want to print out the attached document (in Microsoft Word format) to refer to and make notes on
during the session.
(if you cannot open the attachment, view the document here: http://tinyurl.com/ch3vul.)
5. If you cannot access the session, you may view the slides online at:
(again, if that link doesn't work, try: http://tinyurl.com/techtriage.)
• Writing ordered by most recent items first
• Focus on a defined set of topics
• Publish “feeds” (RSS*) so people can
“subscribe” to updates
• One or more authors
• Basic website content management system
* RSS 2.0 = Really simple syndication