What is Presenting
• An office, station, service, or employee whose
function is toprovide information to the public.
• To describe things and people that exist
now, rather than those that existed in the past
or those that may exist in the future.
Why is Presenting
Information Important ?
• Because the the purpose of Presenting
Information is to give accurate and up-to-date
information when dealing with guest.
How to Presenting
• Greet your guest personally. Whether you're
meeting a distinguished guest at the airport or
just prior to a formal business meeting, greet him
with a friendly handshake and a brief
• Present your guest with an event agenda that
outlines meeting times and locations, organized
meals, group activities and downtime.
• Make your guest as comfortable as possible. If
your event calls for overnight
accommodations, have the room reserved well in
• Follow seating etiquette for formal dinner parties.
Your distinguished guest should be seated to the
right of the host.
• Write and execute a brief but professional speech
to introduce your distinguished guest if he is
scheduled to speak at a meeting, luncheon or
How to Presenting Menu
in Hotel Restaurant
Why you have to know while menu planning.
By presenting menu your work has not been
finished rather started. You have to have good
command about the following points :
• At least some information about all the
written in the menu.
• Availability of all food items.
• Which food should not be taken by any special
religious group of guest or which food are for
vegetarian and for non vegetarian.
• Which food are “ready to order” food for
guest who are in a hurry and which food are
“cook by order”
• Recipe of food items.
• Nutritious value of the food, etc.