COMMUNICATION ENGLISH 2
NUR FARAH WAHIDA BINTI ABU
• A washing machine (laundry machine, clothes
washer, or washer) is a machine designed to
wash laundry, such
as clothing, towels and sheets.
• The term is mostly applied only to machines that
use water as the primary cleaning solution, as
opposed to dry cleaning (which uses alternative
cleaning fluids, and is performed by specialist
businesses) or even ultrasonic cleaners
• Modern washing machines are available either
from the type of top loading or front loading
i. Top load
• Top loading washing machine is
loaded by placing clothes on the
top cover into the tab arranged
vertically and has a rotor at the base.
• The price is
cheaper than front loading ma
• Less maintenance than front lo
ading machines, especially the
replacement bushing the
front door as loading machines
• It is due to top
loading machines rely only
on gravity to keep water in
the machine, unlike
the front loading machine that
requires a watertight door to
• Many use
water from front loading mach
• Aggressive players can damage
the fabric of silken.
ii. Front load
• Front-loading washing machines require the
user to enter the laundry in the tub through
the front door watertight
• They require less water and
soap than top
• More energy saving compared
to top loading machines.
• Front loading machines are
more expensive than top
• Water leaks through the
front door washers tend
to occur as a result of non-
• Stainless steel
DIMENSION OF WASHING MACHINE
• Depends on what you need.
• The washing machine types below are listed from
the biggest to the smallest.
a) Large Washing Machine Dimensions
• This models can handle up to 12 lbs of
laundry at the same time
• The disadvantage with washing machine sizes
like these units is they can be difficult to move.
• They are usually 2 to 2 ½ cubic ft. The extra large
ones come in at 2 ½ to 3 ft, or even 3 ft.
b) Medium or Standard Washing Machine
• These models are around 27 inches wide and
can handle up to 10 lbs of laundry.
• The 10 lbs is only an average; some standard
models may handle a pound or two more or
c) Small Washing Machine Dimensions
• A small washing machine is usually 24 inches
wide. When it comes to capacity, the amount
they can handle is 6 to 8 lbs.
• These models are either portable or can be
installed in a single place.
i. Ceramic heater
• Double Coating, Triple Durability washing
machines have incorporated a double ceramic
coating, unlike conventional heaters, providing
heaters that are less porous and susceptible to
hard water scale build-up. As a result of this
innovation, not only are heaters protected from
the build-up of water scale deposit, but the
durability of your washing machine is tripled
ii. Diamond drum
• No more fabric damage With most
conventional washing machines, it is quite
common for fabrics to protrude from these
holes and be damaged in the process.
• But with the unique embossed design of the
Diamond Drum, the holes are both 43%
smaller and located deep within each
diamond-shaped depression to prevent fabrics
from sticking out and consequently being
i. Warranty period
• In all cases the commencement date for the
period is the actual day of purchase, as
reflected on the receipt provided to you.
• The period during which each consumer
product which is the subject of this Warranty
is covered by this Warranty.
II. Warranty Claim
• If you consider that the product which you
have purchased is not of acceptable
quality, has a latent defect, or is otherwise not
compliant with the
conditions, warranties, undertakings, and legal
rights given to you (for example, it appears
faulty, or does not work at all or properly), you
can make a claim under this Warranty.