Example Business Plan Presentation - Steamboat Leleh
DPB 2012 - ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Muhamad Solehin Hilmi Bin Ahmad 08DPM14F1081
Liyana Fatinah Binti Kamaruszaman 08DPM14F1021
Nur Aqila Binti Nordin 08DPM14F1010
Syaza Izreen Binti Sazali 08DPM14F1099
Normaisarah Binti Adnan 08DPM14F1005
• Steamboat Leleh Restaurant will be moderately priced 40 seat
restaurant offering buffet style food and self-service.
• Spring Roll, Fish Ball, Fish Finger, Tauhu Leper, Yong Tau Foo
sauce, Tom Yam soup and any other things are all on the
• The restaurant will have a Finance Manager, an Operations
Manager, a Marketing Manager and Administer Manager this
organization emphasizes functional specialties to perform task.
• Our restaurant will operate six days a week
• Name of Business:
• Business Activities:
Buffet and self-service
• Form of Business:
• Business Address:
Food Court Seksyen 2, Jalan Plumbum 7/98,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.
• Telephone Number:
• Business E-mail:
The purpose of preparing a
To ensure the implementation of the business running
with full dedication regular. Steamboat Leleh business
planning will focused on management, marketing,
and financial services with full dedication. It also to
obtaining a working capital loan form a bank for an
amount of RM48, 933.90.
• Being Mindful of our Customers and our Staff
• Our Service
to provide a unique and relaxing dining
• To be the buffet style and self-service restaurant in Shah
• To provide Halal and quality steamboat at reasonable
prices with exemplary service
• To provide health food in each lunch and dinner serving
Mrs Muhamad Solehin
Miss Liyana Fatinah
Miss Nur Aqila
Miss Syaza Izree
SCHEDULE OF TASK AND
POSITION TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Manager 1. Complete management responsibilities in ensuring the
company objective and mission can be achieved
according to plan.
2. Supports motivation of employees in organization products
or programs and operations.
3. Looks to the future for change opportunities.
4. Oversees the overall operations of organization.
5. Analyse monthly report of every department.
1. Update and maintain database with accurate client
2. Controlling the financial expenses for administration
3. Identify and inform the duties every department.
4. Management of staff’s salary payment, bonuses and
incentive, EPF and SOCSO
POSITION TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To set a strategic marketing plan for the company and identify new
2. Promoting the products and services of the business to the
3. Analyze SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat) of the
company and strengths and weaknesses of our competitors.
4. Prepared the department report and submit to the top manager.
1. Manage the quality of products and ensure problems are handled
2. To set a rules and procedures for staff to follow in order for
department run smoothly.
3. Manage and determine the operation cost adequate with the
1. Manage and control the overall budget, expenses and profits of
2. Prepare monthly and annual cash flow and income statement.
3. Researching and reporting on factors influencing the business
4. Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and
Monthly Salary EPF (11%) SOCSO (2.5%) Total
General Manager 1 RM1,800.00 RM198.00 RM 45.00 RM1,557.00
Administration Manager 1 RM1,300.00 RM143.00 RM 32.50 RM1,124.50
Manager Marketing 1 RM1,300.00 RM143.00 RM 32.50 RM1,124.50
Manager Operating 1 RM1,300.00 RM143.00 RM 32.50 RM1,124.50
Manager Financial 1 RM1,300.00 RM143.00 RM 32.50 RM1,124.50
TOTAL 5 RM7,000.00 RM770.00 RM 175.00 RM6,055.00
Services Steamboat Buffet per person
residents of the housing areas in Sekyen 2, Shah
Alam and workers in the government and private
sectors in Shah Alam area. Such as families, students,
and workers within area.
• developers around Shah Alam, Selangor
• the owners of houses and buildings within
Competitors Strengths Weaknesses
• Has been well known by the
• Has operates the business for more
than 4 years
• Have more experience
Lack of staff
Lack of equipment’s
Kak Ani Restaurant
• Friendly service
• Newly establish with new furniture
• Well-known by most of the
• Location business in the middle of
Lack of staff
• Affordable price
• Good promotion
• Product quality
• Offering buffet style food and self-
New in the market
To ensure the operations of the business runs
To optimize customer satisfaction and fulfil their
expectations towards our ability to provide high
quality products and timely services
To achieve the quality of our products and services
meets the established standards
To ensure our business is profitable and successful
List of raw Materials, quantity, and Costs for a Month
Kategori Bil Harga/ Unit Jumlah Pembekal
sosej 90 RM 3.00 RM 270.00 Pasaraya Giant
Tauhu leper 90 RM 2.00 RM 180.00
Specialities Sdn. Bhd.
Bebola ayam 90 RM 8.00 RM 720.00
Spring Roll 60 RM 4.00 RM 240.00
Kue taew 60 RM 4.00 RM 240.00
Fish ball goreng 90 RM 4.00 RM 360.00
Fish cake putih 30 RM 6.00 RM 180.00
Fish ball putih 90 RM 6.00 RM 540.00
Fish cake Besar 30 RM 6.00 RM 180.00
Tauhu ikan 90 RM 5.00 RM 450.00
ketam merah panjang 30 RM 8.00 RM 240.00
Fish finger putih 90 RM 5.00 RM 450.00
Pari goreng 90 RM 5.00 RM 450.00
Bihun 6 RM 4.00 RM 24.00
Mee 6 RM 4.00 RM 24.00
Sos Manis Yong Tau foo 60 RM 5.00 RM 300.00 Hikmah Food
Specialities Sdn. Bhd.Sos Cili Yong Tau foo 60 RM 5.00 RM 300.00
Pes tomyam 50 RM 8.00 RM 400.00
Kiub pati ayam 40 RM 3.00 RM 120.00
garam 10 RM 20.00 RM 200.00
gula 10 RM 3.00 RM 30.00
Halia 20 RM 2.00 RM 40.00
Pelbagai 1 RM 200.00 RM 200.00
Estimation of Purchases for Two Years
Stok Awal RM 6,138.00
Januari RM 15,616.07 RM 21,428.57
Febuari RM 18,508.93 RM 23,839.29
Mac RM 15,616.07 RM 27,428.57
April RM 16,098.21 RM 22,660.71
Mei RM 16,901.79 RM 30,375.00
Jun RM 15,190.38 RM 29,464.29
Julai RM 18,214.29 RM 30,803.57
Ogos RM 20,357.14 RM 27,857.14
September RM 23,839.29 RM 32,035.71
Oktober RM 21,750.00 RM 32,410.71
November RM 31,155.54 RM 36,428.57
Desember RM 30,857.14 RM 40,446.43
JUMLAH RM 250,242.85 RM 355,178.57
Our facts came from the Steamboat Chain website.
All members helped in creating business logo.
I also received some ideas for my pricing and products
from hotel’s buffet and other buffet restaurant.
All pictures of my products came from
Based on the planning and projection of income and expenses, the
company is very confident that this business venture will create a
satisfactory return on investment from the second year of operation. For
the first year, we estimate of sales and expenses based on the fact that
the restaurant has just started the operation. The business will
continuously perform the business strategies, especially on the marketing
aspects to ensure that the business is well known to the customers and
we hope to build a loyal customer base in the second years.
We hope this application of financing will be given due consideration
from bank for us to start the business. We also hope to become part of
the successful Masyarakat Perdagangan dan Perindustrian Bumiputra
(MPPB) in Malaysia.