M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering (2013-2015)
Delhi Technological University
To get successfully placed in an Organization/Institution where I could bring out my technical
expertise for the betterment of the organization and grab every opportunity to gain knowledge and
improve my skills.
Board/University Year of
M.Tech in Biomedical
86% Delhi Technological University, Delhi. 2015
B.Tech in Biotechnology 76.59% Lovely Professional University,
) 75% CBSE(Emmanuel School, Kota,
) 86.2% CBSE(Sunbeam School, Varanasi, Uttar
• REVIEW PAPER - Niraj Kumar Jha, Saurabh Kumar Jha, Dhiraj Kumar, Noopur
Kejriwal, Renu Sharma, Rashmi K Ambasta and Pravir Kumar* (2015), Impact of IDE and
Neprilysin in Alzheimer's Disease biology: Characterization of putative coagnates for
therapeutic applications. Accepted Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease 14th July 2015, Impact
factor: 4.15 [*: Corresponding author]
• BOOK CHAPTER - Ankit Tripathi, Renu Sharma, Noopur Kejriwal, Rashmi K Ambasta
and Pravir Kumar* (2015), Epigenetic post transcriptional mutation in neuro-oncology,
Advancement of Epigenetics in Cancer (Springer), Accepted
• POSTER PRESENTATION - Dhiraj, Satya Prakash, Noopur Kejriwal and Pravir Kumar,
Rashmi K. Ambasta (2013); Role of Luteolin in inhibiting the angiogenesis mediated cancer,
09-11 December, Bioworld Conference, IIT Delhi, Delhi, INDIA
• Qualified GATE-2013 with AIR-885 and 94.52 percentile.
• B.Tech project named “Microbiological analysis of mobile phones with a focus of identifying
pathogenic microorganisms and study on antibiotic resistance”.
• M.Tech project named “Characterization of putative drugs for the clinical applications in
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Elementary knowledge of C & C++.
• Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new things and face new challenges.
• Team leading qualities, punctual and hard worker, and good interpersonal skills.
• Participated in Bio-World 2013 held at IIT, Delhi.
• Participated in organizing committee of IJWBME-2013 held at DTU, Delhi.
• Co-ordinated technical fest of LPU as Biotech Technical Co-coordinator.
• Co-ordinated event “AD-MAD” at technical fest, LPU, 2009.
• Served as Class Representative for three consecutive years in college.
• Member of student volunteer organization AIESEC.
• Member of Art of Living.
• Placement co-coordinator at Department of Biotechnology, LPU.
EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRY
• Worked as Business Development Manager at Sparklab Engineering System Pvt. Ltd. for 6
• Writing poems and thoughts.
• Reading novels mainly based on personal life incidents and spirituality.
• Surfing the Internet for interesting articles.
• Listening songs having pop and bollywood genre.
• Name: - Noopur Kejriwal.
• Father’s Name: - Pramod Kejriwal.
• Date of Birth: - 5th
• Marital Status: Bachelor.
• Language Known: English, Hindi, Marwari.
• Present address: Govindpuri-Kalka g, New Delhi.
I hereby declare that the above facts are true to the best of my knowledge.
January, 2016. Noopur Kejriwal
Current Location: New Delhi.