With the open source Geo2tag platform, developers can use JSON or XML to manage location references in apps for Nokia Asha phones. In this webinar, we’ll show you how to use the Geo2tag API and how to manage a local database of georeferences.
We’ll start with an overview of the RESTful Geo2tag API and explain how to use the API in apps for Nokia Asha phones. Then we’ll demonstrate a few location-based applications developed on top of Geo2tag and show how to integrate Geo2tag reference feeds with map widgets.
Find out more about:
* the Geo2Tag project and code: www.geo2tag.org
* the Nokia Asha SDK: http://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/java/tools.xhtml
* getting started with the Nokia IDE: http://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/java/start/nokia_ide/
* getting started with the NetBeans: http://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/java/start/netbeans/
* all the new APIs in Nokia Asha software platform 1.1: http://developer.nokia.com/Resources/Library/Java/#!whats-new/java-runtime-for-nokia-asha-software-platform-110.html
Check out the current webinar schedule here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/webinars and https://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/learning/