A job search is a marketing campaign. And with any marketing campaign, the right things need to be done using the right tools, consistently.
There is a big difference between being busy and being productive. Busy is a trap.
Too many people get caught up in a job search staying busy doing the wrong things with the wrong tools and doing them erratically. Not only is this ineffective, it leads to frustration and an unnecessarily lengthy job search.
Ed Andriessen and Kevin Lewis, Business Marketing experts will show you what how to plan and prepare a “marketing plan” for your job search that schedules the right things consistently for success.
This presentation will cover:
• Why people don’t manage their time and tasks effectively?
• What are the tasks that provide the biggest “bang for the buck” and what tasks are “busy work”
• What job search strategies work best for you?
• How many hours a day and how many days a week should I be spending on my job search?
• How do I keep track of my plan?