• Hair fall is one of the body changes from which most of people fear.
• Hair fall can easily reveal the age of a person because hair fall can be sensed
or seen by approximately everyone.
• At about the age of 35 hair fall can be seen in men.
• According to a study approx 65% of men in the world are suffering from hair fall
and a majority them have male pattern baldness.
• On the other hand women are affected by hair fall in a different manner.
• Beginning at the age of 30, their hair steadily thins out and after the age of 50
the scalp becomes more visible due to lessened hair filaments all over the head.
• There are many factors that may cause hair fall.
• Aging and genetics hair fall is to be seems in many people.
• In men hair fall is generally caused by de-hydro testosterone hormone (DHT).
• The main purpose of DHT hormones is to develop the personality of men like
larger muscles, deep voice, and mustache as well as male pattern baldness.
• Excess production of DHT hormones can cause baldness.
• There are some other factors also which are responsible for hair fall in both
men and women.
• These factors include disease or illness, side effects of certain medications,
hormones, zinc deficiency, hair abuses, giving birth etc.
• Old thinking like cap wearing causes hair fall or comb-out the hair more times
will make it healthier, have been proven wrong.
• Some tips and causes given above will make one better on choosing the right
solutions for treatment of hair fall.
• All the above stated factors can cause hair fall but the good thing is that many
options of treating hair fall are also available here.
• Hylix lotion is one of the best natural remedies for hair fall control.
• This natural and herbal hair fall remedy contains pure natural ingredients which
are very beneficial and effective for controlling hair fall.
• As this is made of a purely natural items so it takes some time to give desired
result so it is suggested to use as massage this lotion on hair regularly for with
• Along with the use Hylix lotion you can follow some other tips as natural
remedies for hair fall control.
• You should be gentle with drenched hair.
• Evade rubbing hair dry and also evade brushing through damp hair.
• You should try to not wash your hair with hot water, always try to use cold or
room tempered water and drink a lot of water to naturally control hair fall.
• Keep your scalp clean by using a mild shampoo and as much as possible
away from chemicals.
• Regularly trim your hair to avoid the problems of split ends.
• Work out or exercise increases the blood circulation in the body and scalp that
helps in controlling hair fall.
• Vitamin A, B complex, C, and E also perform important roles for the hair.
• Vitamin B complex is most popular for its significance in the hair fall control and