• Chivas are my first favorite soccer team.
• Chivas is a soccer team that has one more than 10 time world champions
• They have a very good soccer team and they have a very good coach.
• In order to be in the team you have to be born in Mexico or your parents
have to be born in Mexico .
• I think there my favorite because they play really good and I know all the
players from the team and all my family goes for Chivas.
• On of my favorite soccer players are Omar Arellano.
• NUMBER 1
• Mexico has qualified for 13 world cups consecutively since 1994.
• Mexico's best progression was reaching the Quarterfinals in both the
1970 and 1986 FIFA World Cups.
• both of which were staged on Mexican soil.
• Although Mexico is under the jurisdiction of CONCACAF, the national
football team has been regularly invited to compete in the CONMEBOL
Copa América since Ecuador 1993 finishing as runner-up twice and
obtaining the third place medal on three occasions.
• My favorite player from Mexico has to be Omar Bravo.
• NUMBER 2
• Manchester United Football Club is an English football club, based at Old
Trafford in Trafford, Greater Manchester, and is one of the most popular
football clubs in the world.
• Average attendances at the club have been higher than any other team
in English football for all but six seasons since 1964–1965.
• Manchester United are the reigning English champions and European
and Club World Cup holders.
• Since the late 1990s, the club has been one of the richest in the world
with the highest revenue of any football club.
• They won a second European Cup as part of a Treble in 1999, before
winning their third in 2008.
• My favorite player from this team is C.Ronaldo.
• Cruz Azul, is a popular Mexican professional football (soccer) club.
• Cruz Azul plays in the Primera División de México and its home venue is
the Estadio Azul.
• The team moved there in 1996, after playing for many seasons at the
• La Machina are traditionally one of the biggest and most successful teams
• They have been the Primera División champions 8 times and trail only
Toluca with 9, Club América with 10, and Guadalajara with 11.
• Cruz Azul was also the first and only Mexican or CONCACAF team to reach
the final of the Copa Libertadores when they lost on penalties to
Argentine soccer giants Boca Juniors.
• It is the most successful team in Spanish football and was voted by FIFA as
the most successful club of the 20th century.
• having won a record thirty-one La Liga titles, seventeen Spanish Cups, a
record nine European Cups and two UEFA Cups.
• Real was a founding member of FIFA and the now-defunct G-14 group of
Europe's leading football clubs as well as its replacement, the European
• Founded in 1902, Real Madrid has since spent all of its history in the top
flight of Spanish football.
• In the 1980s, the club had one of the best teams in Spain and Europe
(known as La Quinta del Buitre), winning two UEFA Cups, five Spanish
championships in a row, one Spanish cup and three Spanish Super Cups.
• Associazione Calcio Milan, commonly referred to as AC Milan and as just
Milan in Italy, is an Italian professional football club based in Milan,
• The club was founded in 1899 and has since spent most of its history in
the top flight of Italian football (only two years in Serie B in the eighties).
• Milan have won 18 officially recognized international titles, tied with Boca
Juniors as having the most in the world.
• The club have won what is today known as the UEFA Champions League
on seven occasions; only Real Madrid have won it more times (9).
• As far as Italian competitions are concerned, Milan are the second most
successful club with 17 league titles; only Juventus have won more (27).
• The Brazil national football team is the national team of Brazil and is
managed by the Brazilian Football Confederation.
• They are the most successful national football team in the history of the
World Cup, with five championships (1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2002).
• A common quip about football is: quot;The English invented it, the Brazilians
• The first match of the Brazil national football team is generally
considered to be a 1914 match between a Rio and São Paulo select team
and the English club Exeter City F.C., which the Brazilian team won 2–0.[