in Industrial Applications
Green Alternative Briquettes
• The biomass briquettes are green fuel made from the
biomass waste materials, forest and agriculture
residues using the biomass briquetting plant.
• The briquetting plant is eco responsive technology
offers the environment friendly bio fuels briquettes
for the industries.
Briquetting Plant Technology
• To produce heat and electricity in a safe and eco-
friendly way, the briquette plants provide an easy
and affordable solution.
• As there are too many environmental and
economical problems found while using the fossil
fuels in the industries like pollution, environmental
unbalancing, deforestation, soil erosion because of
waste, rising greenhouse gas emissions and
unaffordable price of the fossil fuels.
Briquette Press Project for Industries
• The bio fuel briquettes is manufactured with the aim
to effectively utilize the energy present in the agro-
crop and forest waste materials and provide prefect
renewable alternative to the industries.
• As the bio coal briquettes are produced without
making use of additional chemicals, the biomass
briquette press project becomes the most popular
and the most prominent renewable energy
Eco-friendly Briquetting Machines
• With the help of latest biomass briquetting
machines, the industries can get the highly economic
energy alternative briquettes with minimum power
and money requirements.
Cost-Effective Fuel for Industries
• The improved design of briquette making machines
brought down the manufacturing cost of briquettes
and provides the white coal briquettes to the
industries at very affordable rate.
Advantages offered by fuel briquettes
to the industries
The briquettes manufactured through the
quality briquetting plant technology are fairly good
substitute of black coal, lignite and firewood which
offers numerous advantages like,
• Save energy consumption
• Reduce dependency on fuel wood
• High density fuel briquettes easy to handle, store and
• Uniform combustion
• Cheaper fuel having no sulfur or other polluter gases
• No flying ash produced when they burn
• Consistent quality and high efficiency fuel
• Pollution free renewable energy fuel