Briquetting Press Manufacturing-A Complete Process
Briquette Press Manufacturing
-A Complete Manufacturing Process
• Briquetting is the process of transformation of
biomass waste to produce homogenous, uniformly
sized solid pieces of high bulk density which can be
directly used as a fuel.
• Biomass briquetting is the densification of loose
biomass material to produce compact solid
composites of fixed sizes with the application of high
• The complete process that takes place in
the biomass briquetting plants is as shown
in following diagram:
• The briquetting plant manufacturing process is
carried out at approximately 220°C temperature and
with high pressure.
• The major raw materials needed for making
briquettes are, rice husk, saw dust, wood, cotton
stalk, coffee husk,groundnut shells, etc.
• The moisture content in these raw materials not
more than 8-12 %.
• If the materials having more than that of moisture, it
would be first dried out in the dryer machine.
• The size of the raw materials should not be more
than 3-5 mm that is valid for the briquette machine.
• Hence, the hammer mill is used to make the
materials size equivalent to the briquette press.
Jumbo 90 Briquette Machine
• Jumbo 90 is briquetting
machine with superb
capability of producing
well shaped briquettes.
• This machine produces
biomass briquettes with
maximum speed and
minimum power and
• Jumbo 90 briquette machine is made up with the
latest technology which turns the wastage into the
• Another Briquetting machine with superb quality is a
Super 70 Briquetting machine that specially designed
for medium level industries.
• After cooling, the complete biomass briquettes are
produced with minimum efforts.
• The briquette manufacturing process is done without
• The briquetting plant manufacturing is the ecofriendly and cost-effective process.
• Nowadays, briquettes are mostly used fuel in many
industries for firing and heating purpose. Hence, this
project is considered as the future plant of