• The biomass briquetting plant technology is the binder less or a
chemical free procedure for fuel briquette manufacturing.
• The white coal briquettes are the formed by recycling the bio residues
in a pollution free way.
• The biomass briquetting plant is the different process to manufacture
biomass briquettes from the bio-wastes and is also eco-friendly
• Briquettes are made from industrial solid decades like sugar mill
wastes, paper mill waste, industrial chemicals etc. and other
agricultural wastages like groundnut shells, cotton flowers, rice husks,
almond shells, etc.
• Some other forestry residues like tree wood, forestry leaves, sawdust,
sander dust, etc. are also used for making biomass briquettes.
• These raw materials were first decreased up to 3-5 mm size that is
reliable to briquetting press machine.
• These materials are combined with high pressure, approximate 150-
Energy Fuel Briquettes
• The energy produced when appropriately molded biomass briquettes
are combusted is equivalent to conventional fuel.
• These bio fuel briquettes are used in household application for
produce heat in wood pellet stoves, heaters, fireplaces and in
charcoal grills in place of black coal due to its ash free feature.
Briquette Plant Technology
• The briquetting press manufacturer provides the low-cost fuel
manufacturing technology that converts organic and non-organic
wastes into energy.
• This manufacturing process is ideally reliable and most suitable as the
raw materials to make biofuels are easily available.
White coal Briquettes
• The production of bio fuel white coal briquette in the briquetting
plants results in the reduction of environmental impact as compared
to black coals.
• The bio fuel briquettes produced through the briquetting machine is
of high quality that are used in many industries for generating heat in
• Also briquettes are found in place of charcoal in metal melting
• Hence, we can conclude that we can maintain environmental
balancing by establishing the briquetting plants.