Be the first to like this
Today Organizations demand Ubiquitous and pervasive channels to tap into employees and customers. The Collab landscape entails- VOIP Calls, video conf, XMPP Chat , UC Bots, Enterprise Social tools, Emails, Voicemail, Text Streams , Digital engagement Channels to Productivity and Sharing tools.
Today, Its not the choice, reachability or reliability thats the issue rather - What tools to choose from and Which vendors to engage with that align with enterprise needs.
Often Security, TCO, Interop , Scale , SLA drive UC Sales among enterprises and SMB be in cloud based subscriptions or stand alone systems.
The writing on the wall often screams me too me too complicating decision making for end customers to find right UC Product alignment for their Business.
However among plethora of UC tools that exist we still struggle to inter-weave and track Enterprise communications today?
Today with all multi channels that organoizations implement to reach out and always be available has created - Fragmentation of communication had occurs across all streams making Collab broken , expensive to manage and difficult to archive and Operationalize efficiency and reduce Multi-channel costs.
Today We lack a tool which Unifies Communication and Collab under one umbrella for-
• Trace and Track Enterprise communications across all channels under one roof.
• Tag or context based Communication paths,
• Build insights on Information Flow, using Social Network Graphs, Machine Learning and Visualizations.
• Unified Voice , Video, Text, Image, File mining across channels.
• Unify, tagging and Archiving of All Communications,
• Do Unified Management, Define unified Rules and Scope.
• Define symmetric and Seamless SLA across Channels,
• Have Unified response and Integrated Communications, Broadcast and messaging strategy.
This PPT outlines the potential concept of what went missing in UC Today ?