It is situated at Lower Parel.
It was started in 1996.
Owned by Phoenix Mills Co.
Key person :-Atul Ruia joint
It is situated at Ghatkopar
It was started in 2009.
Owned by Runwal group
Key person :-Subhash Runwal
Two shopping malls “High street phoenix” and “R City” were
selected to be part of our observation and comparison.
High street phoenix is
located in south mumbai,
which is the richest urban
precinct in India.
Strategically located near
the people with high
R city mall is located in
central mumbai, where it can
be easily accessed by local
trains or metro.
Strategicallylocated in a
place where there is a mix of
lower, middle and upper
VISION & APPROACH
◦ VISION:- We persevere to provide the best service not only to customers, but
also to our retailers at high street phoenix. We strive to uphold, and hope to
surpass, stringent mall operations policies, and adhere strictly to standard mall
◦ APPROACH:- They target upper class families with high income and spending
capacity, they believe in quality of footfall rather than quantity.
◦ VISION:-To provide an experiencethat redefines shopping in mumbai
bybalancing world class international brands with the best local
offerings. To showcase the latest fashion, offer exhilarating
entertainment, boast magnificent features, and provideoutstanding
facilities in a truly unique shopping environment.
◦ APPROACH:-Asit is located in Central Suburbs. Theytarget customers of
all Class by providing them with finest quality.
VISION & APPROACH
High street phoenix Mall focuses on
the quality of the footfall rather
Pull Strategy to attract the Footfalls
are very Limited and mainly target
high spending class.
R City Mall believes in bringing in
more footfalls and converting them
Pull Strategy to attract the
Foolfalls areorganised at regular
intervals and they target
customers of all class.
R CITY:- All the Anchor stores are situated atfour different corners
of every floor, So thatthe other tenants canbe noticed by the
HIGH STREET PHOENIX:- As there are no local tenants in mall,
The mall is divided into different zones with Anchors stores.
◦ Theyfocus more on international
◦ Local and indian brands arevery
◦ Theyhave somebrands which are
exclusively available at their malls
only. Eg. ASICS, CANALI and
BROOKS BROTHERS etc.
◦ They providea mix ofboth
international and indian
◦ International brands are less
as compared to indian brands.
◦ Discounts givenaremore.
BRANDS AT HSP
◦ French connection
◦ Tommy Hilfiger
◦ Allen solly
◦ Paul smith
◦ Jimmy choo
◦ Being human
◦ Global desi
◦ Fab india
◦ Anita dongre (designerwear)
BRANDS AT R CITY
◦ Marks & Spencers
◦ Gini & jony
◦ Allen solly
◦ Flying machine
◦ Club mahindra
◦ Big bazaar.
◦ Global desi.
◦ Corporate soccer leagues.
◦ Biz quizfor corporate.
◦ Parkinson’s awareness drive.
◦ Save my Nepal.
◦ Lakme fashion week.
◦ Drawing competition by vibgyor
◦ India vs pakistan live match.
◦ Shah rukhkhan visit.
◦ Pankaj udhas event.
◦ Badlapur moviepromotion.
HIGH STREET PHOENIX
◦ 201300 likes on official facebook
◦ Has 7000+ followers on twitter,
and 16000+ tweets
◦ 576 followers on instagram
◦ 1800 likes on facebook page
◦ Has 1800+ followers on twitter,
and 6000+ tweets
◦ 860 followers on instagram
Various promotional events are communicated through
◦ PVR multiplex
◦ Court yard(forplaying football).
◦ Auto mobile shops like moto spa,
◦ Smoking zone.
◦ 500+ brands.
◦ 60000+ footfalls
◦ More international brands.
◦ Big cinemas.
◦ Track less trains.
◦ 6 D theatre.
◦ Horror house.
◦ 90+ stores.
◦ Mix of international and local
◦ 35000+ footfalls.