Be the first to like this
Tongji University Shanghai — Software Testing | HELLOCARMS Project
This project was for our Software Testing courses at Tongji University in Shanghai, China.
The case study is drawn from a real-life project, the HELLOCARMS project, a life insurance policy to cover the amount of a home equity loan.
For this exercise we had to :
- Develop a complete version of the prototype
- Perform a risk analysis
- Design functional and non-functional test suites based on the risk analysis
- Design and create functional and non-functional tests based on the test suites
- Create a decision table that shows the effect of the four health questions and the body mass index.
- Translate the decision table into a cause-effect graph
- Show the boundary values for body mass index and age
- Create test cases to cover the decision table and the boundary values, keeping in mind the rules about testing non-exclusive rules
- Estimate resource (time/effort) for testing the feature
We did the presentation the 19th December 2012.
You can find the prototype here : www.nicolasdanino.com/st
Romain CAPOT (EPITECH Paris 2014)
Nicolas DANINO (EPITECH Paris 2014 - www.nicolasdanino.com)
Jean-Luc PHAN (EPITECH Paris 2014)
Suresh RAJALINGAM (EPITECH Paris 2014)