This talk was for a social group exploring how to make a more systematic method to make strategy to drive social change - with inspiration from the business and military world, in addition to the social impact world.
Weak ass Left
Doing weak ass shit
Getting fuck all results
The Left is losing because:
It has no strategy and
continues to handicap its
ability to fight.
“At least we’ve done something” is
the rallying cry of losers
- The Accelerationist Manifesto
on “Folk Activism”
Why care about this at all?
● The Enlightenment is dying because the Right is winning.
● The Left needs a cohesive strategy and collective will to counterattack.
● We need to stop complaining and start fighting.
“Grand strategy is the effective use of all
instruments of power to accomplish
Many Strategies for Social Change
● Politics: Electoral Politics, Lobbying, etc.
● Economics: Impact Finance, Social Business, Unions
● Legal: Lawsuits, Regulatory Law, Patents, etc.
● Movement Building: Protest, Community, Direct Action, etc.
● Media: PR, Think Tanks, Run Media Agency, Digital Marketing, etc.
● Clandestine Force: Intelligence Action, SpecOps, PsyOps, etc.
● Military Force: Open Warfare, Guerrilla Movements, Blockades, Drone Strikes
GOP Grand Strategy
Dog Whistle Racism